NJCL CERTAMEN MACHINE GIVEAWAY
Purpose of this program:
Each year, the NJCL awards a Certamen machine (aka Quiz Wizard) to schools who wish to practice and use a machine but lack the necessary funds to do so. The purpose of this program is to provide Certamen machines to schools that can demonstrate, attest to, or pledge the following:
- JCL chapter currently does not have such a machine to use at school for practices
- intent to use the machine for in-school JCL practices
- intent to use the machine for regional, area, and/or state JCL tournaments
- insufficient funds to purchase such a machine
- pledge to return the machine to NJCL if the school discontinues JCL participation
If chosen as a recipient in this program you will receive a Quiz Wizard II machine of the type used at NJCL Certamen competitions. This machine, valued at approximately $600.00, may also be purchased by other interested parties. Contact the NJCL Certamen Chair for details.
How to apply:
- Complete Certamen Machine Giveaway form
- When filling out the online application, if possible, write an explanation in the available area as to why you would like to be considered as a potential recipient for this program.
- Click to submit! You should receive a copy in your mailbox, and the Certamen Chair will receive one as well. Look for an announcement some time in the spring.